Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Code Name "Danger" Alice

Before our girl was born, I had two awesome name ideas:

Whatever the first name was, Danger just seemed the best middle name, until I thought of an even better one:

-Acious

Now, this idea became doubly cool when we decided that if we had a boy, the name would be Evan.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Evan, Evan-acious Ninja!"

Now, Code Name Alice still has a pretty awesome name, even though the wife was adamantly against Danger as a middle name.

I also toyed with the idea that a her middle name could be "\m/", so she could just give the rock-on sign for her middle name.

She'll still always be Danger to me, though ;)

What awesome baby name ideas do you have?


1 comment:

One Reader said...

I got nothin compared to "\m/" that totally made me do the rock on sign, and there is nothin better than rockin' on \m/