Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who is This Mysterious Man Mario!?

OK, so I step into the car and, in the cubby hole between the driver and passenger seats, I see this business card, flipped on it's white back with a hand-written name and phone number scrawled on it.

As I'm buckling in, I ask my wife, "So, who's Man Mario!?"

"Man.... what!?" My wife retorts, deflecting accusation. I'm not jealous, I just think it's a funny name, so I'm teasing her.

"Man Mario. That man. What kind of name is Man Mario, anyway? Is it like some sort of pipe cleaning service? Or is this some kind of Man service?" I point to the card.

"Look closer." My wife chuckles.

I hold up the card with the scribbled handwriting again. It looks nothing like this:

Mon Mar 10
(and a phone number)

"Yeah, so who's Man Mario?"

----------------
And now for something completely different:
----------------

No comments: