Sunday, November 30, 2008

Akoha Mission: Mr. Lady

A friend of mine finally completed an Akoha mission with me, so now I have an account. Rock.
My first mission, passed on from him, is to link to a blogger. Easy enough. I'm actually surprised that this mission is worth a whopping 200 Karma points. For some reason, giving someone a book is only worth 125... odd... linking is much easier... maybe points for a mission lower the more copies of the mission are active in the world... anyway...

I've chosen the recipient of this mission to be Mr. Lady from Whiskey in My Sippy Cup.

Why did I choose Mr. Lady? As I've said before, she's flirty like a schoolgirl very cool. For everyone else, don't take it personal that I didn't choose you first. I just happen to know Mr. Lady's email address and I kind of need that information to complete the mission (unless I run into you personally on the street). But, if I have your email address or if I can direct twitter you a message.

If you are asking yourself, "what the hell is Akoha?" I wrote about it last week.

No comments: