Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daddy = Play!

4 months ago...

INT. SLEEP DEP. FORTRESS - DAY

Sleep Deprivation Ninja is huddled at the belly of his very preggo wife, giving the child some quality daddy voice time.

Sleep Deprivation Ninja [in deep gruff voice]: Grrrrrrrrr... mrrroowwarrraw... blaaaaahbbubbubub-ppppllleleleeleeee!
Solar Dancer:
Um, I think maybe you should just talk to the baby in your normal voice... and use real words.
SDN [resonant]:
Jaabo! Rallalalalala Solkio! GRRRRRRRAHHHH! mumumumum... I eat youuuuu!
SD:
You are not going to eat the baby.
SDN:
Of course not, but baby doesn't know what I'm saying. It just sounds like playful stuff.

Present Day... Present Time... HAHAHAHAHA [obs. reference]

INT. SLEEP DEP. FORTRESS - NIGHT

Enter Sleep Deprivation Ninja to comfort Code Name Alice, who has just awoken from a dream. Since she is only 3-months-old, she speaks telepathically to her dad.

Code Name Alice: Daddy, I have bad dream... monster try to eat me...
Sleep Deprivation Ninja:
*smiles wide* That's MEEEEE!

2 comments:

cIII said...

I read Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to the Goat In Utero. No surprise that she has an affinity to Roald Dahl now. I read Dylan Thomas to the Tater. We'll see what happens.

steenky bee said...

My son has dreams I grow into a giant and wreck our truck. I tell him that's silly, his Dad wrecked the truck when he backed my car into it.