Monday, August 25, 2008

Gever Tulley: 5 dangerous things you should let your kids do



For those of you with children (or thoughts of children) who will not be going to ninja training camps, Tinkering School is a nice alternative. It allows your children to be subjected to danger, while training them on proper handling of deadly weapons... er... tools.

However, if you are planning to enroll your child in ninja training for future placement in the Ninjalympics, I recommend getting familiar with what it takes:

4 comments:

Mr Lady said...

I have never been more attracted to you in my whole life. I think.

cIII said...

Ninja currling?
I'm soooooo there. As long as I can be one of the guys with the "brooms". And I get a Hardwood Bokken. And cotton candy.

Unknown said...

ciii:

The bordering booths surrounding the Ninjalympics are full of cotton candy vendors.

I will warn you though that the cotton candy is sometimes made of venomous spider silk instead of sugar.

And you are welcome to hold a broom but keep in mind, those guys are just there as expendable characters.

Mr. Lady:

I aim to please.

Captain Dumbass said...

Because my wife occasionally reads your posts I can neither confirm nor deny a certain 5 year old has driven a certain 2005 Dodge Caravan. However, if he had he would have done it under the safest conditions.

And from now on, anytime something is going to be thrown out in the house, especially toys, the boys and I are going to start disassembling them. Thanks for that.